Here are some Best High Chair Black Friday Deals 2022 to help you choose the right high chair Your baby registry may seem overwhelming, but remember that your newborn will need a high-chair. It is important to ensure that they are safe and upright during meals.
You may feel overwhelmed by all the choices available for baby gear. You should consider investing in a sturdy, safe high chair that can withstand constant cleaning. Consider your travel requirements, budget and space. You can find more information about all these factors below.
Best High Chair Black Friday Deals 2022 Buying Guide
High chairs can be used from infancy to three years old. Some chairs can also convert for toddlers as heavy as 50 pounds, or even transform into regular chairs. A high chair is not necessary for babies until they can sit upright and eat solid food, which usually begins at six months.
There are three main types of high chairs
High chairs come in three main types, each with its own set of requirements.
- High chairs: Standard/TraditionalThese high-back chairs are not portable, foldable, or transformable. These chairs have a similar design to a chair, with a four-legged seat. You can choose from a range of styles, including basic or high-end.
- Multi-purpose high chairs:These high chairs can convert from a traditional high-chair to one that can be removed and strapped into a regular dining chair as a booster chair. These high chairs can often be folded and stored easily.
- Grow-With-Me High Chairs:Modern high chairs are usually made from wood and look more like furniture than baby gear. The chair can be transformed as your child grows, becoming a toddler chair and then an adult-sized one.
The Key Features of High Chairs & What to Look For When Shopping
These are the key features to look for when shopping for a high-chair:
- SafetyWhen it comes to baby gear, safety should always be your top priority. You will find a sticker certifying that the high chair meets established standards.ASTM International. High chairs are also approved byJuvenile Products Manufacturers AssociationAdditional safety regulations must be adhered to. It is recommended to use a 3- or 5-point harness with a crotch pin and a crotch support, along with a stable and sturdy base. A locking mechanism is required for high chairs with wheels.
- Durability:High chairs can last a lifetime and can be stored in the family for future use. Look closely at the construction of the high chair and consider whether it is durable.
- Space SavingsAre you looking for a folding high chair that can be stored in a closet? You might also want to clip a booster seat to your counter in order to save space. A traditional, unfolding high chair may not be the best choice if your dining or kitchen area is small.
- MovabilityYou might be looking for a chair with wheels that can be moved around your house. Chairs with rubber wheels are great for moving around.
- It’s easy to cleanIf you are tired of scrubbing in cracks and grooves, consider removable parts that can be washed and plastic fabric that is easy-to-clean.
- Price: Consider your budget. Keep in mind that most high chairs offer comparable functionality.Higher-end high chairs may have additional features like multiple color or fabric options, but most of these are aesthetic features.
Best High Chair Black Friday 2022 Deals & Discount
You may find it tempting to buy a second-hand high-chair, either a hand-me down or one that you bought on the Facebook marketplace. You should make sure that everything is in perfect condition before you buy a second-hand high chair.
We recommend that you avoid using a second-hand highchair unless it has been donated by a friend or family member.
Although vintage wooden high-chairs are fashionable and charming, modern safety standards may not be met. You can visit www.recalls.gov and enter the model name and manufacture date (usually listed on a permanent label) to check if the chair has any safety recalls.
You can try high chairs in person if you have the chance. If there is a significant price difference, then consider purchasing your favorite model online. You will spend a lot of time with your baby in the highchair. If you have to struggle to open the buckle or pinch your fingers when you insert the tray, you’ll be frustrated.
These are the safety features you should be aware of when using high chairs.
- You can test the safety belt, buckle, or tray table.You can move on to the next model if any of these items are hard to latch or unlatch.
- The seat cover is a pleasure to touch.Is it durable? Is it soft enough to not irritate baby’s skin? It is best to choose seamless options. It is difficult to clean embroidery, piping, and stitching.
- All surfaces should be smooth.Baby can be hurt by sharp edges, and tiny baby fingers can be pinched by holes or hinges.
- Foldable chairs can be folded and unrolled.It is possible. If you have difficulty understanding it, you can move on to one that is easier to fold.
- You can test the strength of the chair.High chairs shouldn’t wobble Even portable, lightweight high chairs can be made to feel steady and balanced.
- Make sure to measure the footprint’s width and the base.. One common complaint from parents is that the chair legs can be too wide for their child to step on.
Final Thoughts about Finding the Best High-Sitting Chair
The goal is to find the perfect baby high chair for you and your baby. You should consider Best High Chair Black Friday Deals 2022 all of your needs and wants, as well as the budget. There is a perfect high chair out there that can be covered with baby’s first food adventures. We wish you many years of laughter around the table!